Post the sensational speech of Tamilnadu governor Banwarilal Purohit on scam in appointment of university vice chancellors, lots of events have unfolded in the TN political fraternity, including the meeting of Modi and Edappadi Palanisamy, arrest of Nakkeeran Gopal to name a few.
Political experts have said that all these events are closely interlinked. There was news initially that Banwarilal Purohit had said during his speech in T Nagar that there was scam in higher education department and that the appointments of vice chancellors were not happening in a fair transparent manner. Following this DMK president and opposition leader MK Stalin had demanded Governor to disqualify the CM and deputy CM Edapadi Palanisamy and O Pannerselvam.
Two days after this Edappadi
Palanisamy had met the PM Modi, and discussed for more than half an hour and
then Banwarilal had also refused that he had never spoken on scams in Vice
chancellors appointments, adding that it was happening in fair way. Later
there was the arrest of Nakkeeran Gopal that he published bad on the governor,
and later he was released as well. It has been said that all these events in TN
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto