A storm that has been formed in the Bay of Bengal has been named as Titli. A low pressure trough that had been formed in the Bay of Bengal had transformed into a storm, and following this rainfall alert was given to places like Odisha and Andhra Pradesh. Following this a meeting was held at Odisha under Odisha chief secretary Adiya PRasad, and this meeting had taken the decision of announcing holidays to schools and colleges for the next 2 days.
In such a scenario it has been found that the name for this storm has been kept by none other than Pakistan as Titli. Titli means butterfly, and the storms in Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal are named by countries like Myanmar, Oman, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Thailand and India, and this particular storm was named by Pakistan as Titli.
It must be noted that so far in the
history of meteorological studies, the storms named by Pakistan have always
given bad impacts.
E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump