A storm that has been formed in the Bay of Bengal has been named as Titli. A low pressure trough that had been formed in the Bay of Bengal had transformed into a storm, and following this rainfall alert was given to places like Odisha and Andhra Pradesh. Following this a meeting was held at Odisha under Odisha chief secretary Adiya PRasad, and this meeting had taken the decision of announcing holidays to schools and colleges for the next 2 days.
In such a scenario it has been found that the name for this storm has been kept by none other than Pakistan as Titli. Titli means butterfly, and the storms in Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal are named by countries like Myanmar, Oman, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Thailand and India, and this particular storm was named by Pakistan as Titli.
It must be noted that so far in the
history of meteorological studies, the storms named by Pakistan have always
given bad impacts.
Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP? BJP candidate Haribabu won over Vijayamma more than 1 lakh voters in Visakhapatnam Parliament in 2014 General Elections. After TDP comes out from NDA, CBN has targeted BJP and Modi for not implementing AP Reorganization Act.
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!