A storm that has been formed in the Bay of Bengal has been named as Titli. A low pressure trough that had been formed in the Bay of Bengal had transformed into a storm, and following this rainfall alert was given to places like Odisha and Andhra Pradesh. Following this a meeting was held at Odisha under Odisha chief secretary Adiya PRasad, and this meeting had taken the decision of announcing holidays to schools and colleges for the next 2 days.
In such a scenario it has been found that the name for this storm has been kept by none other than Pakistan as Titli. Titli means butterfly, and the storms in Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal are named by countries like Myanmar, Oman, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Thailand and India, and this particular storm was named by Pakistan as Titli.
It must be noted that so far in the
history of meteorological studies, the storms named by Pakistan have always
given bad impacts.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?