In a private hospital in Pune, a historical achievement has been made as they successfully performed the first skull replacement operation of India. This skull replacement surgery was conducted on the skull of a 4 year old girl, and the girl had met with a fatal accident in last May month, in a car accident, and she was made to survive with the help of two back to back surgeries.
However, post the surgery, the small issue on skull had extended and become a huge trouble, following which she was taken to hospital for further treatment, and it was said that she required a skull replacement surgery.
Yesterday she underwent the skull
replacement surgery and was replaced with an artificial skull, and in this surgery
which was a critical one where 3/5th of her skull was transformed. This artificial
skull was made in America, and this was placed on the girl's head and it has
been reported that the surgery was a success and the girl is healthy now.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!