In a private hospital in Pune, a historical achievement has been made as they successfully performed the first skull replacement operation of India. This skull replacement surgery was conducted on the skull of a 4 year old girl, and the girl had met with a fatal accident in last May month, in a car accident, and she was made to survive with the help of two back to back surgeries.
However, post the surgery, the small issue on skull had extended and become a huge trouble, following which she was taken to hospital for further treatment, and it was said that she required a skull replacement surgery.
Yesterday she underwent the skull
replacement surgery and was replaced with an artificial skull, and in this surgery
which was a critical one where 3/5th of her skull was transformed. This artificial
skull was made in America, and this was placed on the girl's head and it has
been reported that the surgery was a success and the girl is healthy now.
Why Women's entry restricted in Sabarimala Temple? According to sources it is a historic day in Sabarimala temple as it has opened its door to women of all ages to enter the shrine after the controversial Supreme Court verdict on September 28. Meanwhile amid growing protests and commotion, young women devotees are attempting to climb the steps of the temple. Accordingly a number of policemen have been deployed at the temple to allow safe passage for women devotees.
- WCC filed a writ petition in Kerala HC against Sexual Harassment
- Various forms of Goddess Durga
- Facts about Goddess Durga
- Why do we worship Hindu Goddess during Navaratri?
- How Durga can be embodied by women today?
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami's wife joined Congress
- Central Deputy Minister resigns!
- Kohli changes BCCI rules!
- Monsoons to start soon?
- Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone!
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto