According to sources BJP President Amit Shah alleged that Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao advanced the Telangana Assembly polls as he was afraid of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's popularity. Meanwhile when addressing an election meeting in Karimnagar, he said the Assembly elections should have been held in April-May next year along with the Lok Sabha polls but the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) chief imposed a burden of hundreds of crores on people by going for early polls.
Amit Shah promised that they would make Telangana a developed state like other BJP ruled states and liberate it from what he called the "clutches of (MIM leader Asaduddin) Owaisi" and urging people to give a chance to the BJP in the state. Moreover he also targeted KCR for not implementing Ayushman Bharat scheme launched by the Centre to provide health insurance coverage of Rs 5 lakh each to the poor families.
Furthermore he alleged that KCR was afraid that if
this scheme implemented, Modi would become more popular. Moreover the BJP
leader said that the Congress and Chandrababu Naidu's Telugu Desam Party can't be
alternatives to the TRS and also said even if they come to power they will not
be able to fight Owaisi. Further appealing to the people to bring back Modi
government to power at the Centre, Shah promised that it would throw out every
BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...