Chennai sources stated that IT minister M. Manikandan has said Tamilnadu is likely to sign MoUs worth Rs 15,000 crore in the IT-ITeS sectors in the forthcoming Global Investors Meet to be held here early next year. Meanwhile when speaking at the valedictory of the CII Connect 2018 Manikandan said a team of officials including the secretary of IT department besides the officials from Elcot had been to the US and showcased the investment opportunities in the State.
Accordingly their efforts are likely to materialize through MoUs at the GIM to be held in January 23 and 24, he added. Previously Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami who released a book on the e-governance in Tamilnadu and it was received by F. C. Kohli, the first CEO of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Furthermore when speaking on the occasion Mr. Kohli said India has more bright people than any other country but it missed the opportunity to be a leader.
Mr. Kohli, who is known as the father of Indian software industry, said "India
is a source of people who are very bright. How come, we are not on top of the
world? Is it due to politicians or bureaucrats? Perhaps both but he doesn’t
want to get into this and he has nothing against bureaucrats or rulers". Mr.
Kohli said in his speech on receiving Life Time Achievement Award at the CII
Connect 2018 that almost 20% companies in the US in the computer field are
being run by Indians, where everybody to be a successful person need not go
BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...