A France based newspaper has made a shocking revelation that the ruling BJP party at the center had pressurized to hand over the Rafale deal to Reliance Corporation. Congress has already accused that, BJP has been involved in a major scam in the Rafale deal, and Congress President Rahul Gandhi had said that there was a loss of more than 12000 crores and a huge scam of thousands of crores had happened.
And in this case, Reliance group head Anil Ambani's name has also been pulled in. It has been said that in the purchase of Rafale category fighter jets from France government, a scam has happened.
It has been now said that the
central government lead by BJP had pressurized the French government to offer
the Rafale deal contract to Reliance group, and this news has been revealed by
a France based newspaper named Media part. While the deal was initially made
with Hindustan Corporation, the central government had played a role in pushing
the deal towards Reliance.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!