The enforcement directorate has blocked properties worth nearly 54 crores belonging to Karthi Chidambaram, the son of former central minister P Chidambaram. This action has been taken with regards to the INX media scam case.
During the ruling of the United Progressive Alliance lead by the Congress party at the center, when P Chidambaram was the finance minister, when he was in power, an allegation has been made that he had allowed foreign investment of more 305 crores on INX Media owned by Peter Mukerjee and his wife Indrani Mukerjee, against the law.
In connection to this case, Karthi Chidambaram has been accused of helping hide the crime, and after continuous investigations conducted by the CBI and Enforcement directorate, Karthi Chidambaram was arrested on February 24, and was later released after 24 days. Now as a next step, the enforcement directorate has blocked properties worth 54 crores belonging to Karthi Chidambaram.
Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam Manipur sources stated that after ending decades long rivalry, SP patriarch Mulayam Singh Yadav and Mayawati shared dais at an election rally here with the BSP President describing the SP patron as a "real leader" of the backwards, unlike Prime Minister Narendra Modi whom she dubbed as "farzi".
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls
- Will TDP have advantage over YSRCP for the big day?
- Will Rajinikanth political entry coincide with next Assembly polls?
- Should people's grievances & issues also wait till AP results are out?
- Will Jagan save the punters this time?
- Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!