Firstly mark out the area where you want to perform the Pooja. Choose an area where the tools and objects won't be disturbed. Decide the tools that you want to set aside for the Pooja. The tools chosen are the ones that are important to you and help you in your daily life. A carpenter may worship the tools used by him, a musician may worship his musical instruments and a student may worship his books and pens. Make sure that the tools are all cleaned properly before you set it aside for the Pooja.
Apply dots of sindoor and turmeric on the tools or machinery. Remember that sindoor and turmeric may cause stains. So, if you have stain-able tools or books for the Pooja, choose an area where it would not be a hindrance. Banana saplings can be tied to the doors of your work place, Pooja area or to the vehicles you use. This step is optional. Scatter some flowers on the things kept aside for Pooja. Place some betel leaves, arecanuts and the bananas on a banana leaf. Place fruits and the sugarcane pieces too.
Mix the jaggery powder and puffed rice. Place this on the leaf too. Take the whole coconut and break it and offer it on the leaf. Light agarbattis and use the camphor to do Arati. Everyone present may seek blessings and pray for success in their endeavors. Pumpkins and lemons are used to ward off Drishti or evil eye. Share the fruits, betel leaves and neivedya with friends and family. The tools and other things kept for Pooja can be taken from their places and be used on the Vijaya Dashami day.
Sabarimala protest area becomes warzone! The police forces have come down heavily against the people protesting against women entering Sabarimala temple, as today they lathi charged and heavily attacked the protesters. After the sensational Verdict on women entering Sabarimala temple was given, yesterday is the first time the temple is all set to be opened, and it is expected that some will be entering the temple yesterday evening.
- Tamilnadu Fishermen shocked on Sri Lanka's verdict
- Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto
- Bengaluru ranked 216th spot by Swachh Bharat Survekshan
- Crime rate gone down in TN?
- Vishal files case
- KCR seeks 20,000 Crores for an irrigation project
- Janasena party looking for candidates..
- 600 women arrested against immigration policy by Trump
- Cops make an entry into priests rape case
- Why Yogi hestitated to wear a cap?
- Social war between TDP and YCP
- E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season