Sources from Kagaznagar stated that talking to media here at his residence Ex MLA Kaveti Sammaiah of Sirpur claimed that injustice has been done to BCs in the Sirpur constituency. Meanwhile he said that he had been working hard for the party and had contested as an MLA on TRS ticket twice and also pointed out that he even resigned for Telangana once, but the ticket had been allocated to someone else says "In 2014 TRS won 63 constituencies and formed government as MLA strength was low, he let the other person from Andhra win in the polls”.
Furthermore Sammaiah said that over the past five years he had been asking the high command to render justice to him and they had been assuring him. As per report the high command should reconsider its decision and let him contest, since he fought for Telangana Further, he pointed out that he was a BC.
Moreover many people have spread falsehoods about him and as a result he was denied a ticket. Further he further added that Andhra and Telangana are now divided but Sirpur has not yet become a part of Telangana. Hence if he is denied a ticket, he would contest as a rebel candidate.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?