Sources from Kagaznagar stated that talking to media here at his residence Ex MLA Kaveti Sammaiah of Sirpur claimed that injustice has been done to BCs in the Sirpur constituency. Meanwhile he said that he had been working hard for the party and had contested as an MLA on TRS ticket twice and also pointed out that he even resigned for Telangana once, but the ticket had been allocated to someone else says "In 2014 TRS won 63 constituencies and formed government as MLA strength was low, he let the other person from Andhra win in the polls”.
Furthermore Sammaiah said that over the past five years he had been asking the high command to render justice to him and they had been assuring him. As per report the high command should reconsider its decision and let him contest, since he fought for Telangana Further, he pointed out that he was a BC.
Moreover many people have spread falsehoods about him and as a result he was denied a ticket. Further he further added that Andhra and Telangana are now divided but Sirpur has not yet become a part of Telangana. Hence if he is denied a ticket, he would contest as a rebel candidate.
Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command? Former Chief Minister and TDP President, Chandrababu Naidu had wished Union Home Minister and BJP National President, Amit Shah a little while ago on the occasion of his Birthday today. This is despite the fact that BJP is aggressively poaching TDP leaders and trying to weaken the party.
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth