Chennai sources added that the plane, with 136 passengers and crew members on-board, continued for Dubai and was eventually diverted to Mumbai after Trichy airport officials reported to the pilots that the aircraft might have come in contact with a wall. As per report nobody was hurt in the incident and the aircraft landed in Mumbai at 5:35 am after being in flight for four hours.
Air India Express said in a statement “The pilots of the aircraft have been "derostered" pending investigation”. It said "Flight IX-611 took off from Trichy for Dubai around 1.30 am Friday and it was reported by Trichy airport officials that they have observed that the aircraft might have come in contact with the airport perimeter wall. The matter was conveyed to the pilot in command. Meanwhile the pilot in command reported that the aircraft systems were operating normally”.
The airline said “It was decided to divert the aircraft to Mumbai as a precautionary measure”. Moreover the flight diverted to Mumbai and landed safely around 5.35 am in Mumbai, and taxied on its own power to the parking stand”. Furthermore it said a relief aircraft and a fresh crew was arranged to continue the flight from Mumbai to Dubai. Hence the matter has been reported to the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and the airline is cooperating in the investigation. Further Tamilnadu Minister Vellamandi Natrajan visited the spot and inspected the damages to the wall, adjacent to a state highway.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?