Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump's wife had a surprising answer. She told in an interview that took place during her trip this month to Africa "She could say she is the most bullied person on the world”. Meanwhile when pressed, the US First Lady said that she could certainly be "one of them, if you really see what people saying about her."
Further she said, is "why her 'Be Best' initiative is focusing on social media and online behavior." Meanwhile ABC on Thursday released clips of the interview ahead of a longer piece set to air Friday. Accordingly the 48 year old former model may be smarting from online and press mockery for her attire during last week's trip to Ghana, Malawi, Kenya and Egypt. Moreover her use of a white pith helmet while on safari in Kenya drew comparisons to a 19th century colonial administrator.
Furthermore in rare comments to the press before departing Egypt Trump said she wanted "to talk about her trip and not what she wears, but it's impossible not to talk about Melania Trump without noticing her attire. Earlier in June she raised eyebrows when she visited an immigrant children's shelter in Texas wearing a trench coat with the words "She really don't care, do u?" emblazoned on the back.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370