Former news reader and actress Fathima babu had been reported by many to have been sexually abused by a prominent member of DMK, and now, Fathima Babu has again responded to the allegations at the wake of the Me too movement.
The actress had shared few of the cheap memes made on her in a distasteful manner, and posted that it has been several years since she started facing such allegations that she was sexually abused and for years she has been denying any such incident happening, and she added that if they believed the abuse was truth, the meme creators using the image of a victim was a criminal act, and secondly she questioned if anyone has the guts to speak up with proof of her saying to them that she was abused.
She said that for the mental torture given to her by such memes she can say a me too post against such meme makers, and also advised netizens to go and take care of their families rather than such memes.
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker