Former news reader and actress Fathima babu had been reported by many to have been sexually abused by a prominent member of DMK, and now, Fathima Babu has again responded to the allegations at the wake of the Me too movement.
The actress had shared few of the cheap memes made on her in a distasteful manner, and posted that it has been several years since she started facing such allegations that she was sexually abused and for years she has been denying any such incident happening, and she added that if they believed the abuse was truth, the meme creators using the image of a victim was a criminal act, and secondly she questioned if anyone has the guts to speak up with proof of her saying to them that she was abused.
She said that for the mental torture given to her by such memes she can say a me too post against such meme makers, and also advised netizens to go and take care of their families rather than such memes.
Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president? Reportedly former India captain Sourav Ganguly, who is set to take charge as the head of Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), on Tuesday spoke about his meeting with BJP President Amit Shah a day before he emerged as the lone contender in the race to be BCCI president. Meanwhile after Ganguly met Shah, the rumors of the former India cricketer joining the ruling party in India started doing the rounds.
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders