Actress Renuka Sahane has opened up on a horrible incident that had happened when she had been to shoot for a movie outdoors. She has said that Bollywood actor Alok Nath known as Sanskari actor will change into a totally different person if he's in drunken state, and she has personally witnessed that.
She said that she had been to Noida to participate in Antakshari program, and the program was planned at a new studio of Zee Company, and the shooting was scheduled to happen there. As she has always been traveling to other countries or states for shooting it has become common for her to stay in hotels, and when her stay, one person had entered the room telling himself as a fan of her, and as she thanked him, he had kept the food he brought on the table and started masturbating before her itself, much to her shock.
Even as she threatened to complain to the hotel manager, he did not stop, and it was after that incident that she had made her manager Ashwini to stay with her, and since then she has never stayed in hotels, said Renuka Sahane.
Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing The mediation panel informed about one of the petitioner Sunni Waqf board seeking withdrawal of title suit, this move came after possible rift among members and FIR filed against its chairman. The Uttar Pradesh government is recommending to initiate a CBI inquiry against Sunni Waqf board chairman ZA Faruqi's alleged involvement in sale and purchase of land for board. He was provided security in view of threat to his life which he informed to Mediation committee, he allegedly change the advo
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?