As per report a Huawei official said in Shanghai by 2025, the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) market is expected to reach $380 billion, 90% of which will come from the enterprise market. William Xu, Director of the Board and Chief Strategy Marketing Officer, said in his keynote address on the second day of the Huawei Connect 2018 "Naturally, we believe that industry applications will be key to the success of AI over the next decade".
Meanwhile he said that Huawei plans to support one million AI developers and partners over three years. He added "Helping industries go digital is not something that any company can do on its own. To effectively go digital, industries and industry organizations need to work together”. Presently Huawei is incorporating AI with more and more of its products and solutions, he said, describing how the company is using AI in airports.
Moreover by adopting AI and modernizing its infrastructure, the Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport every day, with more than 120,000 passengers travelling through, no longer needs to use Gantt charts to manually arrange flight schedules. He said "Huawei is committed to fairness, collaboration, and shared success. We have forged solid relationships with our ecosystem partners, and we are working together to build a thriving AI ecosystem”.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370