Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam is most popularly called with the sobriquet “Missile Man of India". He had been a recipient of the prestigious award, the highest civilian award of our nation Bharat Ratna. Born in a middle class family on October 15, 1931 at Ramaswaram in Tamil Nadu, owing to poverty, he never received all facilities and was deprived of basic amenities during his childhood, and despite all the limitations and shortcomings, he was able to finally become the most remembered and talented scientist, besides also entering the political arena and he went on to become the 11th President of India.
Abdul Kalam's life history, Wings of fire has been a very encouraging, besides motivational tale many people, especially the youngsters of the nation. He was always focused on developing India and was determined to make India a powerful and technically and economically advanced nation. Abdul Kalam was always known as a brilliant scientist who was always soft spoken, well mannered and offering inspirational advice to youth.
It was under his leadership that India launched its first satellite launching vehicle SLV-3, and some of his greatest achievement in his space career is the launching of major missiles like Prithvi, AGNI, Akash and Trishul.
City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean Beijing sources reported that a city in northern China has banned Christmas sales and decorations for an upcoming award function and the authorities in Langfang clarified that the move is not targeted at Christmas. Meanwhile an officially atheist country, China dissuades its people from celebrating Christmas, calling it a Western religious culture which has a wrong influence on its youth.
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!
- Orange alert for Andhra and Pondy!