Janasena Chief Pawan Kalyan had inaugurated his party State office in Vijayawada on Saturday, and he said he will be formally contesting 24 seats in Telangana elections. Meanwhile he also said that there is no need to go for early elections in Telangana. Furthermore in addition to senior leaders, including M Gopala Krishna, M Gangadharam and M Krishna Rao, former Speaker of State Assembly Nadendla Manohar, who quit Congress and joined Jana Sena party on Friday, was also present at the inauguration.
Even though the party president did not discuss an alliance with other parties, he said that the decision for contesting in Telangana will be announced soon. Furthermore the JSP president also said he was planning to contest in 23 or 24 seats. Pawan said “Some of the TRS corporators have expressed their readiness to join the JSP and contest on its behalf”. Further after blaming the Telangana Rastra Samithi (TRS) for advancing the elections, Pawan said that it is a “premature election” that is being imposed for political gains.
Moreover Pawan also urged all parties to come together and mount pressure on Prime Minister Narendra Modi to grant the special category status to Andhra Pradesh. Hence Pawan Kalyan said, “The AP government lacked sincerity as CM Chandrababu Naidu wavered in his stand and spoke in different voices on the issue and that is why we did not attend the all party meeting last time, but if the government is committed, we will attend the meeting and work together in this matter.”
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike