Janasena Chief Pawan Kalyan had inaugurated his party State office in Vijayawada on Saturday, and he said he will be formally contesting 24 seats in Telangana elections. Meanwhile he also said that there is no need to go for early elections in Telangana. Furthermore in addition to senior leaders, including M Gopala Krishna, M Gangadharam and M Krishna Rao, former Speaker of State Assembly Nadendla Manohar, who quit Congress and joined Jana Sena party on Friday, was also present at the inauguration.
Even though the party president did not discuss an alliance with other parties, he said that the decision for contesting in Telangana will be announced soon. Furthermore the JSP president also said he was planning to contest in 23 or 24 seats. Pawan said “Some of the TRS corporators have expressed their readiness to join the JSP and contest on its behalf”. Further after blaming the Telangana Rastra Samithi (TRS) for advancing the elections, Pawan said that it is a “premature election” that is being imposed for political gains.
Moreover Pawan also urged all parties to come together and mount pressure on Prime Minister Narendra Modi to grant the special category status to Andhra Pradesh. Hence Pawan Kalyan said, “The AP government lacked sincerity as CM Chandrababu Naidu wavered in his stand and spoke in different voices on the issue and that is why we did not attend the all party meeting last time, but if the government is committed, we will attend the meeting and work together in this matter.”
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker