Janasena Chief Pawan Kalyan had inaugurated his party State office in Vijayawada on Saturday, and he said he will be formally contesting 24 seats in Telangana elections. Meanwhile he also said that there is no need to go for early elections in Telangana. Furthermore in addition to senior leaders, including M Gopala Krishna, M Gangadharam and M Krishna Rao, former Speaker of State Assembly Nadendla Manohar, who quit Congress and joined Jana Sena party on Friday, was also present at the inauguration.
Even though the party president did not discuss an alliance with other parties, he said that the decision for contesting in Telangana will be announced soon. Furthermore the JSP president also said he was planning to contest in 23 or 24 seats. Pawan said “Some of the TRS corporators have expressed their readiness to join the JSP and contest on its behalf”. Further after blaming the Telangana Rastra Samithi (TRS) for advancing the elections, Pawan said that it is a “premature election” that is being imposed for political gains.
Moreover Pawan also urged all parties to come together and mount pressure on Prime Minister Narendra Modi to grant the special category status to Andhra Pradesh. Hence Pawan Kalyan said, “The AP government lacked sincerity as CM Chandrababu Naidu wavered in his stand and spoke in different voices on the issue and that is why we did not attend the all party meeting last time, but if the government is committed, we will attend the meeting and work together in this matter.”
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli