ADMK party secretary Ponnaiyan has said that the party will make the Anti corruption and vigilance department to appeal against the CBI inquiry on chief minister of Tamilnadu and opposition party DMK leader MK Stalin has come down heavily against this statement.
Stalin has said that Ponnaiyan saying that they will make vigilance and anti corruption department appeal against CBI inquiry on CM Edappadi Palanisamy is a huge Shame and is the best proof that the vigilance department is totally under the control of AIADMK party itself.
He added that instead of making the CM to join the inquiry, making the secretary to appeal and give statements proves that the charges leveled by DMK are true and due to this dictatorship government, the interests of the public are impacted, said Stalin.
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker