ADMK party secretary Ponnaiyan has said that the party will make the Anti corruption and vigilance department to appeal against the CBI inquiry on chief minister of Tamilnadu and opposition party DMK leader MK Stalin has come down heavily against this statement.
Stalin has said that Ponnaiyan saying that they will make vigilance and anti corruption department appeal against CBI inquiry on CM Edappadi Palanisamy is a huge Shame and is the best proof that the vigilance department is totally under the control of AIADMK party itself.
He added that instead of making the CM to join the inquiry, making the secretary to appeal and give statements proves that the charges leveled by DMK are true and due to this dictatorship government, the interests of the public are impacted, said Stalin.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli