ADMK party secretary Ponnaiyan has said that the party will make the Anti corruption and vigilance department to appeal against the CBI inquiry on chief minister of Tamilnadu and opposition party DMK leader MK Stalin has come down heavily against this statement.
Stalin has said that Ponnaiyan saying that they will make vigilance and anti corruption department appeal against CBI inquiry on CM Edappadi Palanisamy is a huge Shame and is the best proof that the vigilance department is totally under the control of AIADMK party itself.
He added that instead of making the CM to join the inquiry, making the secretary to appeal and give statements proves that the charges leveled by DMK are true and due to this dictatorship government, the interests of the public are impacted, said Stalin.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike