A 68 year old person named Kuppan had cried to his wife complaining of severe stomach ache and that was also his last words in his life. Kuppan belongs to Modakuruchi's Dhoorapalayam village. He has a son and a daughter and even in this elderly age he was working hard as it was with his earnings that the family was living. Even without having food, Kuppan had worked hard for days, but the employers did not pay him his wages for more than twenty days. On 10 October, Kuppan had been to his bosses to get his monthly wages.
However the employer was angered by Kuppan coming to ask money and questioned how dare he came to ask money and Kuppan replying that he did not come to ask money but had come for the wages for his work, further angered employer who kicked Kuppan and thrashed him brutally.
Following this he was unable to stand, and later his stomach started to increase in size and swell, and he later said his wife of severe stomach pain, but due to excessive blood loss, passed away. Now the villagers and Kuppan family are fighting before Modakuruchi SP office to take immediate action and arrest the employer or else they won't take Kuppan's body. However police have not paid heed to their request and have filed only a case of suspicion.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370