According to sources after seeking an interim relief from Cyclone Titli devastation Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, 48 hours after the CM oversaw relief and rescue measures and visited cyclone hit districts in North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Srikakulam and Vizianagaram.
Reports added in the letter Naidu sought the attention of the Prime Minister to how the Titli has impacted normal life and the height of devastation in the areas affected by the cyclone. Meanwhile he said in his message to the PM, "the cyclone Titli has devastated these districts (Srikakulam and Vizianagaram) and has left huge damage to properties, agriculture and horticulture crops, houses and infrastructure resulting in deep distress and misery to the people of these districts." Furthermore the state government has made a tentative estimation of the damage in all sectors, including agriculture, horticulture, electricity and irrigation and it has stated roughly 2800 crore rupees to be the estimated worth of the damages incurred.
Moreover Naidu informed PM Modi that he himself camped in the cyclone hit districts and oversaw relief measures and restoration operations. Further the APSDMA report claimed that 18 mandals in Srikakulam were affected. Mandasa, Polaki and Jalamuru mandals are still flooded. Accordingly AP government has announced Rs 5 lakhs compensation to each family which lost members in the cyclone.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations