According to sources after seeking an interim relief from Cyclone Titli devastation Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, 48 hours after the CM oversaw relief and rescue measures and visited cyclone hit districts in North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Srikakulam and Vizianagaram.
Reports added in the letter Naidu sought the attention of the Prime Minister to how the Titli has impacted normal life and the height of devastation in the areas affected by the cyclone. Meanwhile he said in his message to the PM, "the cyclone Titli has devastated these districts (Srikakulam and Vizianagaram) and has left huge damage to properties, agriculture and horticulture crops, houses and infrastructure resulting in deep distress and misery to the people of these districts." Furthermore the state government has made a tentative estimation of the damage in all sectors, including agriculture, horticulture, electricity and irrigation and it has stated roughly 2800 crore rupees to be the estimated worth of the damages incurred.
Moreover Naidu informed PM Modi that he himself camped in the cyclone hit districts and oversaw relief measures and restoration operations. Further the APSDMA report claimed that 18 mandals in Srikakulam were affected. Mandasa, Polaki and Jalamuru mandals are still flooded. Accordingly AP government has announced Rs 5 lakhs compensation to each family which lost members in the cyclone.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind