Controversial director Ram Gopal Varma, had announced a cash reward of Rs 1 lakh on his Twitter page, to those who can track the person in an 11 second video he posted. Accordingly the person he is looking for was a look alike of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu. Meanwhile the video of this anonymous person who's working as a waiter in a hotel has went viral on social media and RGV has made the best use of it for his upcoming film “ Lakshmi's NTR.
Meanwhile as per report by sharing the video and providing an official email id, RGV asked his Twitter followers mail him if he can be tracked and declared a cash reward of 1 lakh to the identifier. Furthermore in about 24 hours, the maverick filmmaker seems to have found the look alike person with the help of a TV9 journalist Rohit Mutyala. Moreover after confirming the same, Varma took to his twitter and said "Luckily he got this video as a forward and it's uncanny that this waiter exactly looks like CBN he had offered a lakh for anyone who can trace him down and luckily he got traced by a man called Rohit Mutyala.
Moreover after thanking Rohit for helping him find the suitable person to play Chandrababu Naidu, RGV asked him to share his bank details to deposit the cash reward of Rs 1 Lakh. Hence he further said that "He will also put a credit thanking u in the beginning of the film and however, the whereabouts of that person has not been disclosed by RGV.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority