Fighting against the Supreme Court verdict that allows women also to enter the Ayyappa temple at Sabarimala, the BJP party has initiated a giant protest at Kerala. Ever since the Verdict on Sabarimala case was pronounced with chief justice Dipak Misra headed bench making it legal that women must be allowed into Sabarimala temple there are negative reactions across Kerala.
There is a movement and massive protests on the rise against this sensational Verdict. These protests are conducted by Hindutva outfits and the protests are gaining strength steadily.
Yesterday alone BJP had conducted a massive protest at Trivandrum which United a huge number of 10000 people with almost 60% of them being women and with most of them not even belonging to BJP. This protest is being used by BJP to gain prominence in Kerala.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?