Fighting against the Supreme Court verdict that allows women also to enter the Ayyappa temple at Sabarimala, the BJP party has initiated a giant protest at Kerala. Ever since the Verdict on Sabarimala case was pronounced with chief justice Dipak Misra headed bench making it legal that women must be allowed into Sabarimala temple there are negative reactions across Kerala.
There is a movement and massive protests on the rise against this sensational Verdict. These protests are conducted by Hindutva outfits and the protests are gaining strength steadily.
Yesterday alone BJP had conducted a massive protest at Trivandrum which United a huge number of 10000 people with almost 60% of them being women and with most of them not even belonging to BJP. This protest is being used by BJP to gain prominence in Kerala.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach