Actor Siddharth has been the only actor from Tamil film industry to boldly come forward and support singer Chinmayi who had been fighting sexual harassment cases in industry by participating in the Metoo campaign. Siddharth had always been active on social media and on social issues by voicing his opinion.
During Chennai rains he had posted images of his Submerged home and also got into rescue act, and his tweets have questioned prime minister's office and its importance to yoga and yoga guru Baba Ramdev, even American president Donald Trump and also many a times got into arguments with Tamilnadu BJP leader H Raja.
Now he's the only actor supporting singer Chinmayi, saying that irrespective of what and who makes complaint against Vairamuthu, the victim should be listened and not judged or branded, and he also questioned the industry on how long it will remain silent and asking to form committees for women safety in work place.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind