Actor Siddharth has been the only actor from Tamil film industry to boldly come forward and support singer Chinmayi who had been fighting sexual harassment cases in industry by participating in the Metoo campaign. Siddharth had always been active on social media and on social issues by voicing his opinion.
During Chennai rains he had posted images of his Submerged home and also got into rescue act, and his tweets have questioned prime minister's office and its importance to yoga and yoga guru Baba Ramdev, even American president Donald Trump and also many a times got into arguments with Tamilnadu BJP leader H Raja.
Now he's the only actor supporting singer Chinmayi, saying that irrespective of what and who makes complaint against Vairamuthu, the victim should be listened and not judged or branded, and he also questioned the industry on how long it will remain silent and asking to form committees for women safety in work place.
Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati? One of the major allegations made by YSRCP before 2019 election on TDP is Insider Trading in Amravati Capital Region. YSRCP leaders have committed on same even after they came into power in 2019 elections.
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday
- How the Babri masjid action committee come into existence
- Recruitment drive for a Territorial Army Battalion in Srinagar received overwhelming response
- SMS gets banned after restoration of mobile service in the valley
- Prince William and Kate rides in a Rickshaw in Pakistan
- Differences between manifestos of BJP and Shiv Sena
- Kapil Sibal said PM Modi should "attend to work" and have less "photo ops"
- Why RBI did not print single Rs.2000 note this financial year?
- Will India adopt 5G by 2025?
- Congress leader make derogatory remark compared roads with Hema Malini cheeks
- Is TN State Govt owned Milk Cooperative Aavin is under scam?
- P Chidambaram is under interrogation in Tihar Jail today
- BSNL Chairman assures Salary before Diwali
- BJP released its manifesto for upcoming Maharashtra polls
- PM Modi accused opposition parties of politicizing the issue of Article 370