Hyderabad sources reported that while aiming to influence voters on a mass scale, caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao is contemplating penning a letter addressing one crore households in the state about the number of benefits delivered at the doorstep by his government. Meanwhile in a shift of strategy, the TRS chief is said to have hit upon the letter writing exercise as he believes that beneficiaries would remember a letter more and translate their gratitude into votes.
Moreover TRS sources say that about 2.5 crore people had benefited from Rythu Bandhu, Kanti Velugu, Asara pensions etc and it is this segment that Mr. Rao is planning to address. Furthermore the party is going ahead with the slogan of growth and development. Further Mr. Rao addressed the needs of every community, and he issued government orders releasing funds and Mr. Rao had provided for finance corporations, community bhavans, artisan tool kits, sheep for shepherds.
A TRS Leader said “Writing letters to the electorate before the elections is not a new phenomenon. Hence on previous occasions, TD chief N. Chandrababu Naidu too had dashed off letters”.
Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South As per report after launching her own beauty line, Katrina Kaif is getting pretty busy with her brand Kay Beauty. Meanwhile the 'lady superstar' of South, Nayanthara has now collaborated with Katrina and she is seen taking part in a photo shoot and a commercial video of Kay Beauty brand as well.
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?