Hyderabad sources reported that while aiming to influence voters on a mass scale, caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao is contemplating penning a letter addressing one crore households in the state about the number of benefits delivered at the doorstep by his government. Meanwhile in a shift of strategy, the TRS chief is said to have hit upon the letter writing exercise as he believes that beneficiaries would remember a letter more and translate their gratitude into votes.
Moreover TRS sources say that about 2.5 crore people had benefited from Rythu Bandhu, Kanti Velugu, Asara pensions etc and it is this segment that Mr. Rao is planning to address. Furthermore the party is going ahead with the slogan of growth and development. Further Mr. Rao addressed the needs of every community, and he issued government orders releasing funds and Mr. Rao had provided for finance corporations, community bhavans, artisan tool kits, sheep for shepherds.
A TRS Leader said “Writing letters to the electorate before the elections is not a new phenomenon. Hence on previous occasions, TD chief N. Chandrababu Naidu too had dashed off letters”.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal