When the child and the parent go through a ritual of initiation, both ready themselves for commitment into that endeavor. If you think about any ritual you follow at home, notice how it requires commitment, planning and involvement. And these three ingredients are keys to any successful initiative. When you start your child with a ritual such as the Vidyarambham, there is a greater chance that you are more committed, planned and involved. And that would mean a much easier transitioning process for your child.
Most schools start enrolling children from June but initiate admissions only around December/ January of the previous year. Your child could greatly benefit from spending time in a preschool environment as a start to her formal schooling. He or She will be encouraged to learn through their own initiative thereby building her self-esteem and readiness to formal schooling.
Usually, many children enroll in preschools around Vijayadasami therefore creating a lovely, cosy group of children and parents who start their journey of education in each other’s company. They form friendships for life and proceed on to schooling and other experiences together. It’s a beautiful way to get your child initiated into learning, also socially.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli