As per report after the IT raids on TDP MP CM Ramesh’s properties by IT sleuth, the MP made some shocking statements. Meanwhile he said that the IT officials warned him of serious consequences if he did not stop criticizing the Centre. Accordingly he said one of the IT deputy directors hinted that the IT searches on his properties were a result of him criticizing the Centre.
Ramesh revealed "The search warrant did not have his name and it was on his wife's name. She is not a director of Ritwik Industries, which was searched, where they came with false information. Meanwhile the searches were conducted in the company that was closed 10 years ago and, they claimed that those documents are the evidence”. Furthermore on the other hand, if rumors are to be believed, apparently Ramesh's wife's phone was thrown in the dustbin by IT officials. Meanwhile searches are a regular affair, one wonders why the IT sleuths had to behave so ruthlessly with the MP's family members.
Furthermore, Ramesh also said that there are some false reports that say that he has accounts in Allahabad Bank. Moreover the IT raids, which seem to be politically motivated, are said to be a result of Ramesh demanding evidence, as a member of Public Accounts Committee, for IT raids conducted earlier on AP Ministers & his fellow TDP MLAs.
Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh In an innovative move by EC today issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter of the day in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Bypolls for assembly elections are undergoing in the state. Election commission of India initiated a novel way to encourage the voters to exercise their franchise enthusiastically, they issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter in Manikpur polling booth in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Uma Shankar was the first voter in the morn
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- Opposition leaders step out to vote
- 5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30
- Decision on the status of Pakistan be taken by FATF in February 2020
- IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP
- First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached