Sources from Ranga Reddy stated that the Telugu Desam Party did well in Ranga Reddy of Telangana the last time around, winning a few seats, even if the party was routed in other parts of the state. As per report six MLAs who won on TDP tickets switched parties, with the exception of LB Nagar MLA Krishnaiah. GHMC and MLC elections were the triggers for more defections to the TRS.
Furthermore in small pockets the belief that they are strong led to the idea of a grand alliance or Mahakutami between the Congress, TDP and the left parties and the TJS. Meanwhile this also led to short-lived enthusiasm in the Telugu Desam party cadre and initially the TDP thought that it would cast its net wider and would contest from all the places which they won in 2014. Sources added Malkajgiri is going to be with TJS, and therefore they had to give in.
Moreover with parties in the grand alliance pulling in different directions, TDP leaders have started their election campaign for the upcoming elections. Moreover in LB Nagar Sama RangaReddy is interacting with the public as a part of the campaign and however, the biggest irony is that candidates have started campaigning while discussions are ongoing about allocating the seats. Presently the KCR led party is determined to ensure the defeat of TDP and has tremendous goodwill even in constituencies where the TDP fancies it has chances.
Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions? Hyderabad sources added following the incident of an ambulance being trapped during an election rally of TRS MP Malla Reddy at Jawahar Nagar, the city traffic chief has warned law enforcement enforcers against the organizers who are behind violations especially those who endanger the lives of commuters.
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind