Sources from Ranga Reddy stated that the Telugu Desam Party did well in Ranga Reddy of Telangana the last time around, winning a few seats, even if the party was routed in other parts of the state. As per report six MLAs who won on TDP tickets switched parties, with the exception of LB Nagar MLA Krishnaiah. GHMC and MLC elections were the triggers for more defections to the TRS.
Furthermore in small pockets the belief that they are strong led to the idea of a grand alliance or Mahakutami between the Congress, TDP and the left parties and the TJS. Meanwhile this also led to short-lived enthusiasm in the Telugu Desam party cadre and initially the TDP thought that it would cast its net wider and would contest from all the places which they won in 2014. Sources added Malkajgiri is going to be with TJS, and therefore they had to give in.
Moreover with parties in the grand alliance pulling in different directions, TDP leaders have started their election campaign for the upcoming elections. Moreover in LB Nagar Sama RangaReddy is interacting with the public as a part of the campaign and however, the biggest irony is that candidates have started campaigning while discussions are ongoing about allocating the seats. Presently the KCR led party is determined to ensure the defeat of TDP and has tremendous goodwill even in constituencies where the TDP fancies it has chances.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP