Andhra Pradesh sources stated that Pawan Kalyan has finally bitten the bullet in Telangana. Meanwhile after stating that 25 of his party leaders are keen to contest in 25 seats in Telangana and promised to announce the decision in a few days, Pawan has finally decided to support the ruling TRS in Telangana. Furthermore at an internal meeting in Janasena, Pawan has opined his view on TRS and Telangana elections.
Reportedly Pawan told Janasena leaders in Eluru that TRS rule is welcoming with various developments, beneficial schemes. Meanwhile he hailed KCR for the irrigation projects such as Kaleswaram, Palamuru. Moreover Pawan also hailed KCR's pension scheme and opined that the execution is transparent and also praised KCR's double-bed room scheme to poor by noting these initiatives of KCR, Pawan said that Janasena would extend its support to TRS from outside.
Moreover it was stated that it can be noted that Pawan had criticized KCR to the core in 2014 and it was stated that even KCR had attacked Pawan then and Pawan had patched up with KCR and even met him at his residence, while TDP is alleging that Pawan is dancing to the tune of BJP, YCP and TRS.
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker