Andhra Pradesh sources stated that Pawan Kalyan has finally bitten the bullet in Telangana. Meanwhile after stating that 25 of his party leaders are keen to contest in 25 seats in Telangana and promised to announce the decision in a few days, Pawan has finally decided to support the ruling TRS in Telangana. Furthermore at an internal meeting in Janasena, Pawan has opined his view on TRS and Telangana elections.
Reportedly Pawan told Janasena leaders in Eluru that TRS rule is welcoming with various developments, beneficial schemes. Meanwhile he hailed KCR for the irrigation projects such as Kaleswaram, Palamuru. Moreover Pawan also hailed KCR's pension scheme and opined that the execution is transparent and also praised KCR's double-bed room scheme to poor by noting these initiatives of KCR, Pawan said that Janasena would extend its support to TRS from outside.
Moreover it was stated that it can be noted that Pawan had criticized KCR to the core in 2014 and it was stated that even KCR had attacked Pawan then and Pawan had patched up with KCR and even met him at his residence, while TDP is alleging that Pawan is dancing to the tune of BJP, YCP and TRS.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations