Poet and former TV show host Leena Manimekalai had accused director Susi Ganesan of sexual harassment, and the director has now refused her complaint. Director Susi Ganesan of popular movies like Kandasamy, 5 star, Thiruttu Payale 1 and 2, had reportedly misbehaved with Leena Manimakalai years back as per her latest face book post.
She had said that he had harassed and tried to get physical but she escaped using her pocket knife, and Susi Ganesan has refused these as mere rumors, and said that she has weaved a clever story to degrade him and his image, and said that him not doing any bad activity has made her make false accusations.
He also said that Leena made false complaints on him making use of Me too campaign, and he will prove himself in court.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam