A man named Srinivasan has thrown acid on the face of a lady named Gayathri. Balamurugan and Gayathri is a married couple residing in Salem's Kugai area, and they were married before 16 years itself, and the couple has two children as well. Both of them are working for daily wages, and both were always fighting.
In this situation, Gayathri got close to a person named Srinivasan, and Balamurugan had told Gayathri many times to stop the illegitimate affair with Srinivasan. Then after a point as Gayathri never listened to his words, the couple started to live separated, and now Gayathri is 31 years old.
Even though she stopped talking to Srinivasan, he did not let her be in peace and followed her and was forcing her to talk to him, and when she had come out of her house, he threw acid on her face as she did not talk to him. She has now got 40% injuries, and is in hospital.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations