Accordingly despite the predictions of various surveys which indicated a TRS wave in Telangana, the ground reality seems to be different. As per report in many of rural parts of Telangana, there is anti-incumbency against the ruling government and this may make it difficult for TRS and even in Gajwel constituency, represented by KCR himself, said to have a tough fight in the coming elections.
Furthermore KCR's rival Pratap Reddy would be pitted against him by the grand alliance. Meanwhile talk in the constituency is that Pratap Reddy would make it very tough for KCR. According to sources even the arithmetic is favoring the Congress-TDP-TJS' grand alliance. Presently that Narsa Reddy is in TRS and Pratap Reddy is in Congress and likely to contest with the support of TDP, TJS and others in Gajwel.
Moreover talk is that Pratap Reddy is leaving no leaf unturned to take on KCR and is doing all efforts to give competition to CM KCR. Accordingly his availability to local people and his connections, contacts in the constituency may work in favor of Pratap Reddy, whereas KCR as the Chief Minister has an advantage in Gajwel. Meanwhile his developmental activities and works have an impact and Congress 2014 candidate jumping into TRS may also help KCR, which are the pros and cons for KCR in Gajwel.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?