Accordingly despite the predictions of various surveys which indicated a TRS wave in Telangana, the ground reality seems to be different. As per report in many of rural parts of Telangana, there is anti-incumbency against the ruling government and this may make it difficult for TRS and even in Gajwel constituency, represented by KCR himself, said to have a tough fight in the coming elections.
Furthermore KCR's rival Pratap Reddy would be pitted against him by the grand alliance. Meanwhile talk in the constituency is that Pratap Reddy would make it very tough for KCR. According to sources even the arithmetic is favoring the Congress-TDP-TJS' grand alliance. Presently that Narsa Reddy is in TRS and Pratap Reddy is in Congress and likely to contest with the support of TDP, TJS and others in Gajwel.
Moreover talk is that Pratap Reddy is leaving no leaf unturned to take on KCR and is doing all efforts to give competition to CM KCR. Accordingly his availability to local people and his connections, contacts in the constituency may work in favor of Pratap Reddy, whereas KCR as the Chief Minister has an advantage in Gajwel. Meanwhile his developmental activities and works have an impact and Congress 2014 candidate jumping into TRS may also help KCR, which are the pros and cons for KCR in Gajwel.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach