As per report said a police official on Monday adaptive signals will soon be installed across Bengaluru to ease traffic congestion by regulating vehicular movement at road inter-sections,. The new sensor based smart traffic signals were proposed in September, 2017 and the department had started the process of floating tenders then. Already some of the signals in the central business districts have this feature.
Bengaluru Additional Commissioner of Police (Traffic) R Hitendra told "Unlike manual and conventional system, adaptive signals will facilitate smooth traffic flow at road inter-sections or junctions in real time by allowing green or red signals to operate accordingly. As adaptive signals with cameras capture the traffic density and transmit the data to sensors, the signals will turn and remain green till the vehicles are cleared at the cross roads or traffic junctions”.
Notorious for grid locks and choc-o-bloc traffic on its main and parallel roads, India's tech hub has a whopping 70 lakh vehicles, including buses, cars, taxis, auto-rickshaws and two-wheelers to serve the commuting needs of over 1.10 crore people in the absence of an efficient and adequate public transport. Hitendra added “Efforts to have a signal free traffic movement in the city did not succeed due to many inter-sections and different speeds of the vehicles. "The company will take around 6 months to deploy the automatic signaling system”.
Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South As per report after launching her own beauty line, Katrina Kaif is getting pretty busy with her brand Kay Beauty. Meanwhile the 'lady superstar' of South, Nayanthara has now collaborated with Katrina and she is seen taking part in a photo shoot and a commercial video of Kay Beauty brand as well.
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?