As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
Presently Amazon claims that over 70% of its EMI customers came from Tier 2 and below towns. Accordingly three out four customers who shopped using EMIs availed the benefit of No-cost EMIs across Credit, Debit, Bajaj Finserv cards and Amazon Pay EMIs. Moreover the biggest battle, however, was between Flipkart and Amazon, both claiming the sale to be their biggest ever. Flipkart claims that it saw a big shift in customers from Tier 3 and below cities. Close to 40% of customers for the Private Brands portfolio came from Tier 3 and below towns, and over 12% of them were new to Flipkart and e-commerce.
Moreover Amazon claims that more than 82% new customers coming to Amazon.in during this sale were from smaller towns and cities. With the launch of its Hindi website, new customers grew by 2.4X over a normal business day. One out of two shoppers during the Big Billion Days sale on Flipkart used affordable payment options such as EMIs and bank offers driving 60% of overall sales and enabling customers to upgrade products in categories like Mobile, TVs and laptops.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli