As per report while speaking to media persons at Gandhi Bhavan on Tuesday, TPCC President Uttam Kumar Reddy said that KCR has copied their manifesto word-by-word and this proves that Congress will win the upcoming elections in 2018. Meanwhile when addressing every pointer mentioned in the TRS manifesto, Uttam Kumar Reddy said KCR did not talk about the promises he made in the 2014 elections and now he is announcing a fresh one just before the elections.
Furthermore when talking about the unemployment issue, Reddy said that the TRS has realized that there are more than 12 Lakh unemployed youth in the state now. Moreover he said that K Chandrasekhara Rao was copying the Congress promise of giving funds to people to construct their own houses and citing the findings of survey as the reason.
Congress manifesto promises are as follows. If elected to power the Congress party would give one lakh grant for women welfare organizations, Rs 10 Lakhs bank loans for welfare groups where the State would bear the interest, they would also regularize SERP jobs and provide Rs 10 thousand for RO and Insurance agents, they would bring back the Abhaya Hastham Scheme, provide free medical aid up to Rs 5 Lakhs for BPL families and enhance the Arogya Sri scheme. Moreover he also spoke about providing 7 kgs rice, sugar, oil chilli powder, wheat flour, and 9 other basic ration essentials and give 6 LPG cylinder.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike