As per report while speaking to media persons at Gandhi Bhavan on Tuesday, TPCC President Uttam Kumar Reddy said that KCR has copied their manifesto word-by-word and this proves that Congress will win the upcoming elections in 2018. Meanwhile when addressing every pointer mentioned in the TRS manifesto, Uttam Kumar Reddy said KCR did not talk about the promises he made in the 2014 elections and now he is announcing a fresh one just before the elections.
Furthermore when talking about the unemployment issue, Reddy said that the TRS has realized that there are more than 12 Lakh unemployed youth in the state now. Moreover he said that K Chandrasekhara Rao was copying the Congress promise of giving funds to people to construct their own houses and citing the findings of survey as the reason.
Congress manifesto promises are as follows. If elected to power the Congress party would give one lakh grant for women welfare organizations, Rs 10 Lakhs bank loans for welfare groups where the State would bear the interest, they would also regularize SERP jobs and provide Rs 10 thousand for RO and Insurance agents, they would bring back the Abhaya Hastham Scheme, provide free medical aid up to Rs 5 Lakhs for BPL families and enhance the Arogya Sri scheme. Moreover he also spoke about providing 7 kgs rice, sugar, oil chilli powder, wheat flour, and 9 other basic ration essentials and give 6 LPG cylinder.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli