As per report while speaking to media persons at Gandhi Bhavan on Tuesday, TPCC President Uttam Kumar Reddy said that KCR has copied their manifesto word-by-word and this proves that Congress will win the upcoming elections in 2018. Meanwhile when addressing every pointer mentioned in the TRS manifesto, Uttam Kumar Reddy said KCR did not talk about the promises he made in the 2014 elections and now he is announcing a fresh one just before the elections.
Furthermore when talking about the unemployment issue, Reddy said that the TRS has realized that there are more than 12 Lakh unemployed youth in the state now. Moreover he said that K Chandrasekhara Rao was copying the Congress promise of giving funds to people to construct their own houses and citing the findings of survey as the reason.
Congress manifesto promises are as follows. If elected to power the Congress party would give one lakh grant for women welfare organizations, Rs 10 Lakhs bank loans for welfare groups where the State would bear the interest, they would also regularize SERP jobs and provide Rs 10 thousand for RO and Insurance agents, they would bring back the Abhaya Hastham Scheme, provide free medical aid up to Rs 5 Lakhs for BPL families and enhance the Arogya Sri scheme. Moreover he also spoke about providing 7 kgs rice, sugar, oil chilli powder, wheat flour, and 9 other basic ration essentials and give 6 LPG cylinder.
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker