Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana caretaker chief minister and TRS supreme K Chandrasekhar Rao took a dig at his Andhra Pradesh counterpart, Chandrababu Naidu, calling him "sani" or ill luck which plagued the state. When addressing the media on the occasion of the release of the manifesto in part, he said that Chandrababu Naidu had nothing to do with Telangana, adding that Naidu came here around election time.
Furthermore criticizing the Congress, KCR said that it would be finished in Telangana after its alliance with TDP. KCR was confident of the TRS bagging more than a hundred seats. Moreover after ridiculing TPCC president, Uttam Kumar Reddy obliquely, he said that who would continue to sport a beard and who would shave it would become clear after the elections. As per report KCR pointed out that four years ago, Chandrababu Naidu unleashed a malicious propaganda campaign that if Telangana was granted statehood, Andhras would be driven out of the region and their properties seized.
Moreover the caretaker chief minister added everyone who lived here belonged to the state. The feeling that people settled here belonged to Andhra, should go, he asserted, and cited the examples of people who migrated and settled here in Hyderabad, Kodad and Banswada seventy years ago. Further he said that the AP chief minister had not fulfilled one of the election promises.
PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business Accordingly PhonePe, who claim to be India’s fastest growing payments platform, on Friday, announced that it has grown its offline merchant base to over 1 million. Presently this milestone has been achieved in less than a year and reflects on the platform’s phenomenal acceptance across both large organized retail stores as well as small and mid size retail stores in the country. Furthermore being one of the pioneers
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys