Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana caretaker chief minister and TRS supreme K Chandrasekhar Rao took a dig at his Andhra Pradesh counterpart, Chandrababu Naidu, calling him "sani" or ill luck which plagued the state. When addressing the media on the occasion of the release of the manifesto in part, he said that Chandrababu Naidu had nothing to do with Telangana, adding that Naidu came here around election time.
Furthermore criticizing the Congress, KCR said that it would be finished in Telangana after its alliance with TDP. KCR was confident of the TRS bagging more than a hundred seats. Moreover after ridiculing TPCC president, Uttam Kumar Reddy obliquely, he said that who would continue to sport a beard and who would shave it would become clear after the elections. As per report KCR pointed out that four years ago, Chandrababu Naidu unleashed a malicious propaganda campaign that if Telangana was granted statehood, Andhras would be driven out of the region and their properties seized.
Moreover the caretaker chief minister added everyone who lived here belonged to the state. The feeling that people settled here belonged to Andhra, should go, he asserted, and cited the examples of people who migrated and settled here in Hyderabad, Kodad and Banswada seventy years ago. Further he said that the AP chief minister had not fulfilled one of the election promises.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome