Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) said the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) party will waive all the loans below Rs 1 lakh and double the pensions given to the beneficiaries if elected to power in the upcoming elections. While speaking to media at Telangana Bhavan and KCR announced the TRS's partial manifesto after convening a meeting with the party manifesto committee.
Meanwhile when comparing the State's economic status after bifurcation with the current scenario, he said that several opposition parties were treating elections as a political game. Accordingly the manifesto committee, after considering the 3,500 representations from various social groups and associations, has finalized a preliminary manifesto. Furthermore KCR said that the State's Irrigational needs were given utmost attention after bifurcation.
Moreover with an intention to serve the needs of one crore acres of agricultural land in the State, the TRS took up construction of major irrigation projects along with the prestigious Mission Kakatiya scheme. He said "By 2020, we would be able to serve 1 crore acres and they have solved the electricity issues and also assisted farmers with schemes like Mission Kakatiya, Rythu Bheema, Rythu Bandhu etc. Moreover the farmers are receiving the fertilisers in time during every crop season". Moreover the TRS chief went on to say that world over, experts were praising the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28 Accordingly budget airline GoAir said it would operate three direct weekly flights between Kannur in Kerala and Muscat from February 28. Reports stated that Muscat is currently the airport's third international destination. Meanwhile the airline said in a statement bookings for the flight are open with immediate effect with a "one-way fare (all inclusive) starting Rs 4,999".
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article