Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) said the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) party will waive all the loans below Rs 1 lakh and double the pensions given to the beneficiaries if elected to power in the upcoming elections. While speaking to media at Telangana Bhavan and KCR announced the TRS's partial manifesto after convening a meeting with the party manifesto committee.
Meanwhile when comparing the State's economic status after bifurcation with the current scenario, he said that several opposition parties were treating elections as a political game. Accordingly the manifesto committee, after considering the 3,500 representations from various social groups and associations, has finalized a preliminary manifesto. Furthermore KCR said that the State's Irrigational needs were given utmost attention after bifurcation.
Moreover with an intention to serve the needs of one crore acres of agricultural land in the State, the TRS took up construction of major irrigation projects along with the prestigious Mission Kakatiya scheme. He said "By 2020, we would be able to serve 1 crore acres and they have solved the electricity issues and also assisted farmers with schemes like Mission Kakatiya, Rythu Bheema, Rythu Bandhu etc. Moreover the farmers are receiving the fertilisers in time during every crop season". Moreover the TRS chief went on to say that world over, experts were praising the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says New Delhi sources stated that after meeting P Chidamabaram at Tihar Jail, Congress lawmaker Karti Chidambaram on Tuesday said that his father is in good spirits and "procedural games" are being played against him for political theatrics. Karti told media "I came to meet my father as I am entitled to meet him twice a week. He is in good spirits and whatever these procedural games are being played are for political theatrics".
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case