Tamilnadu weather man had revealed that the recent spell of rains in Tamilnadu is an indication of the starting of monsoon rains in Chennai and all over Tamilnadu. The northeast monsoon which usually gives the maximum rainfall to Tamilnadu mostly comes between October and December every year.
Towards the end of last month there was heavy rainfall over Chennai. It was thought this was northeast monsoon but however it became a storm in the Arabian sea and it moved towards Oman and then it was believed rainfall will be coming in October second week.
However yesterday Chennai and various parts of Tamil Nadu witnessed heavy rain falls and making it true that Tamil Nadu weatherman prediction might be actual and becoming a reality, announcing arrival of northeast monsoon.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities