Tamilnadu weather man had revealed that the recent spell of rains in Tamilnadu is an indication of the starting of monsoon rains in Chennai and all over Tamilnadu. The northeast monsoon which usually gives the maximum rainfall to Tamilnadu mostly comes between October and December every year.
Towards the end of last month there was heavy rainfall over Chennai. It was thought this was northeast monsoon but however it became a storm in the Arabian sea and it moved towards Oman and then it was believed rainfall will be coming in October second week.
However yesterday Chennai and various parts of Tamil Nadu witnessed heavy rain falls and making it true that Tamil Nadu weatherman prediction might be actual and becoming a reality, announcing arrival of northeast monsoon.
Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh In an innovative move by EC today issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter of the day in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Bypolls for assembly elections are undergoing in the state. Election commission of India initiated a novel way to encourage the voters to exercise their franchise enthusiastically, they issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter in Manikpur polling booth in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Uma Shankar was the first voter in the morn
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- Opposition leaders step out to vote
- 5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30
- Decision on the status of Pakistan be taken by FATF in February 2020
- IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP
- First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached