After complaints against him on sexual harassment issues in the ongoing me too campaign, central deputy minister MJ Akbar has resigned from his post. BJP party's MJ Akbar who belongs to west Bengal has been accused by more than 20 women press reporters of sexual misconduct and this has given him tremendous pressure and enormously pressure mounting on the BJP lead central government.
With the me too campaign against sexual assault and harassment becoming more powerful with every passing day, there were numerous complaints made against deputy minister of external affairs MJ Akbar after charges leveled by press reporter Priya Ramani.
Following her more than 20 women press persons made accusations of sexual misconduct and harassment against MJ Akbar and now he has finally resigned from his post of deputy minister.
TASMAC surpasses Petta! TASMAC sales have reached an all time blockbuster collections going past the magical 500 crores during the festive season of three day Pongal holidays. Compared to last year, the sales have increased by about 10 percent. There are about 5000 TASMAC outlets in TN and they are the major sources of income of the TN govt.
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!