After complaints against him on sexual harassment issues in the ongoing me too campaign, central deputy minister MJ Akbar has resigned from his post. BJP party's MJ Akbar who belongs to west Bengal has been accused by more than 20 women press reporters of sexual misconduct and this has given him tremendous pressure and enormously pressure mounting on the BJP lead central government.
With the me too campaign against sexual assault and harassment becoming more powerful with every passing day, there were numerous complaints made against deputy minister of external affairs MJ Akbar after charges leveled by press reporter Priya Ramani.
Following her more than 20 women press persons made accusations of sexual misconduct and harassment against MJ Akbar and now he has finally resigned from his post of deputy minister.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?