Durga' or 'Durgi', a female Hindu goddess is one of the forms of female goddess ‘Parvathi’ who is the isolated form of ‘Prakruti’ (nature). 'Durga' Pooja means Worshiping Goddess 'Durga', and 'Durga' being a female goddess, 'Durga' Pooja means Worshiping of female goddess 'Durga'. That is why they worship the female Goddess 'Durga' during 'Durga' Pooja. And one more thing please make sure and think once or twice and then state clearly whatever you are asking so that one will be able to help you better.
Because she protects the innocent and the vulnerable, battles demons and the egregious corrupt control of tyrants, battles ignorance and vice, prosecutes criminal acts against women, children and the elderly, and generally kicks ass against the unrighteous.
The name Durga itself indicates that, she removes all the obstacles in person’s life, instantly. It is good for teenage girls and women (who are solo travelers, travelling frequently to schools, colleges and office) to chant ‘om dum durgayai namah’ in order to reach home safer. Successful people have unknown or secret enemies. In order to remove enemies from your life you need to worship goddess Durga.
Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai Chennai sources stated that the cyclonic storm 'Gaja' is set to make landfall between Cuddalore and Pamban today evening bringing heavy rainfall to Tamilnadu. Accordingly over 30,000 rescue personnel have been kept on standby by the state government. District collectors of Thanjavur, Tiruvarur, Pudukottai, Nagapattinam, Cuddalore and Ramanathapuram have declared a holiday for schools and colleges today.
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?