Hyderabad sources stated that BJP sources said the party's national leaders were expected to hit the campaign trail in last week of this month. Meanwhile Telangana BJP spokesperson Krishna Saagar Rao told "Our manifesto is under work and we will be formally releasing it in about three to four days". Meanwhile the party expected to release its list of candidates for the 119 member Assembly elections in two phases the first by October 21 and the second one a week thereafter.
Accordingly BJP is going it alone in the elections. Earlier in the 2014 poll, it had bagged five seats in alliance with the TDP, which won in 15 constituencies. Furthermore this time, TDP, Congress, CPI and Telangana Jana Samiti have announced they would be forging an electoral alliance and the TRS has stolen the march over other parties in releasing its list of candidates and election manifesto. Reports stated that caretaker Chief Minister and TRS supreme K Chandrasekhar Rao unveiled the list of 105 candidates within hours of the assembly being dissolved on September 6, stunning the opposition.
Recently AICC in-charge of Telangana R C Khuntia said the Congress manifesto was in final stage of preparation and would be released soon after its approval by the party's central manifesto committee. Moreover he said the electoral alliance with the TDP, CPI and TJS would continue for the next Lok Sabha elections as well.
Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations Reportedly after launching an offensive against the Congress, Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday accused it of internationalizing the Kashmir issue and reiterated that it is an internal matter. When addressing a poll rally ahead of assembly elections on October 21, the BJP leader brought up a meeting between Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn with representatives
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17