Hyderabad sources stated that BJP sources said the party's national leaders were expected to hit the campaign trail in last week of this month. Meanwhile Telangana BJP spokesperson Krishna Saagar Rao told "Our manifesto is under work and we will be formally releasing it in about three to four days". Meanwhile the party expected to release its list of candidates for the 119 member Assembly elections in two phases the first by October 21 and the second one a week thereafter.
Accordingly BJP is going it alone in the elections. Earlier in the 2014 poll, it had bagged five seats in alliance with the TDP, which won in 15 constituencies. Furthermore this time, TDP, Congress, CPI and Telangana Jana Samiti have announced they would be forging an electoral alliance and the TRS has stolen the march over other parties in releasing its list of candidates and election manifesto. Reports stated that caretaker Chief Minister and TRS supreme K Chandrasekhar Rao unveiled the list of 105 candidates within hours of the assembly being dissolved on September 6, stunning the opposition.
Recently AICC in-charge of Telangana R C Khuntia said the Congress manifesto was in final stage of preparation and would be released soon after its approval by the party's central manifesto committee. Moreover he said the electoral alliance with the TDP, CPI and TJS would continue for the next Lok Sabha elections as well.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli