According to sources both YSRCP and Jana Sena are not on good terms with the Congress or TDP in Andhra Pradesh. So, YSRCP and Jana Sena cannot support either of the parties in Telangana. Meanwhile this is the reason they are likely to give a call to Telangana voters to defeat the Grand Alliance, sources in the two parties revealed.
As per report, neither the YSRCP nor the Jana Sena will contest the Telangana elections and the YSRCP has a good number of supporters in Telangana, especially among AP-origin voters, thanks to the implementation of several welfare schemes by the then Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy. A source said "As Jagan Mohan Reddy is focusing entirely on AP, his party may not contest in Telangana and if the party fails to win any seat here, it will have an adverse impact on the AP Assembly elections”. Even though there is demand for YSRCP ticket for around 20 Assembly seats in Telangana, the party may not field its candidates.
Reports added Jana Sena leaders are keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana. Meanwhile party general secretary Madasu Gangadharam said "Jana Sena president Pawan Kalyan has not taken any decision so far on contesting Telangana Assembly elections or not and the party may discuss the matter and announce its decision in a couple of days".
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal