According to sources both YSRCP and Jana Sena are not on good terms with the Congress or TDP in Andhra Pradesh. So, YSRCP and Jana Sena cannot support either of the parties in Telangana. Meanwhile this is the reason they are likely to give a call to Telangana voters to defeat the Grand Alliance, sources in the two parties revealed.
As per report, neither the YSRCP nor the Jana Sena will contest the Telangana elections and the YSRCP has a good number of supporters in Telangana, especially among AP-origin voters, thanks to the implementation of several welfare schemes by the then Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy. A source said "As Jagan Mohan Reddy is focusing entirely on AP, his party may not contest in Telangana and if the party fails to win any seat here, it will have an adverse impact on the AP Assembly elections”. Even though there is demand for YSRCP ticket for around 20 Assembly seats in Telangana, the party may not field its candidates.
Reports added Jana Sena leaders are keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana. Meanwhile party general secretary Madasu Gangadharam said "Jana Sena president Pawan Kalyan has not taken any decision so far on contesting Telangana Assembly elections or not and the party may discuss the matter and announce its decision in a couple of days".
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?