According to sources areas in the IT corridor were perhaps worst hit, as some areas witnessed ankle length to even knee length water logging and commuters who were on their way home bore the brunt of this. Meanwhile the Hyderabad Traffic Police and officials of the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) were seen busy at work, trying to clear the streets of water and traffic.
Accordingly Balanagar and Serilingampally recorded the highest rainfall of 3 cm in the city followed by Rajendranagar at 1.8 cm on Wednesday morning. Reports added the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) warned that thunderstorms will continue at isolated parts of south and central Telangana regions because of wind flow through Kerala due to ‘moisture feeding’ from the Arabian Sea.
Moreover in its weather warning, the IMD said that thunderstorms are likely to occur at isolated places in the districts of Hyderabad, Vikarabad, Ranga Reddy, and Warangal, Nalgonda, Khammam and other places. Further IMD officials said that this trend would continue for the next two days.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code