Accordingly two different videos, both featuring umbrellas, went viral earlier this week but for very different reasons. As per report both videos showed a couple standing in the rain, and Twitter could not help but compare the contrast between the two. Meanwhile one video showed the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle, lovingly hold an umbrella over her husband, Prince Harry, as he delivered a speech in the rain, the other showed the President of the United States, Donald Trump, walking with an umbrella while his wife, Melania Trump, got wet in the rain.
Earlier on October 15, a video of POTUS awkwardly hogging the umbrella as Melania Trump got wet in the rain went viral, prompting criticism from netizens. Furthermore the video showed Donald Trump getting distracted by news cameras at the White House, leaving his wife stranded in the rain and getting soaked and the video was taken before the two boarded the Marine One.
Accordingly first lady Melania Trump joins President Trump as he prepares to depart for Georgia and Florida to survey storm recovery efforts. Moreover in direct contrast to this, another video, taken on October 17, showed Meghan Markle holding an umbrella over Prince Harry while they visited the Victoria Park in Dubbo, Australia. Presently the sweet video went viral too, but for a very different reason, as people could not help but praise the royal couple.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority