Meenakshi Temple- Madurai
The beauty of the Meenakshi temple lies in the whole experience. There’s an intimidating hall of ‘thousand pillars (actually just 985), a calming lotus pond, murals with an explosion of story and color, and panels that depict the adventures of gods and goddesses.
Thirumala Venkateawara Temple - Tirupathi
This is one of India’s most famous temples, it’s over 2,000 years old, so understandably there’s a bit of a queue to get into the inner sanctum. However, once in, there’s a delicious and equally famous laddoo as prasad at the end of it.
Chamundeshwari Temple - Mysore
A number of myths surround this beautiful temple nestled among the Chamundi Hills. That the doors are made of silver and gold and that human sacrifices were once made here. The goddess that the temple is dedicated to, Chamundeswari, is a form of the fiery goddess Shakti, so a bit of exaggeration seems right on form.
Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama! Entire Telangana Police Department is searching for one person right from morning. Congress party has called for seizing Pragathi Bhavan in support of RTC demands. Police has start searching for Congress party leaders and make them under house arrest.
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries
- TRS Confident of Winning Huzoornagar
- Maharashtra recorded 63% Voter Turnout, Haryana 61%, Polling Ends
- Jagan Manages Amit Shah's Appointment on Third Instance
- Key candidates in Haryana state assembly elections 2019
- Uttar Pradesh bypolls voting underway
- Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time