Meenakshi Temple- Madurai
The beauty of the Meenakshi temple lies in the whole experience. There’s an intimidating hall of ‘thousand pillars (actually just 985), a calming lotus pond, murals with an explosion of story and color, and panels that depict the adventures of gods and goddesses.
Thirumala Venkateawara Temple - Tirupathi
This is one of India’s most famous temples, it’s over 2,000 years old, so understandably there’s a bit of a queue to get into the inner sanctum. However, once in, there’s a delicious and equally famous laddoo as prasad at the end of it.
Chamundeshwari Temple - Mysore
A number of myths surround this beautiful temple nestled among the Chamundi Hills. That the doors are made of silver and gold and that human sacrifices were once made here. The goddess that the temple is dedicated to, Chamundeswari, is a form of the fiery goddess Shakti, so a bit of exaggeration seems right on form.
YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome According to sources exactly eighteen days after he was attacked on October 25, in the Visakhapatnam Airport lounge by a restaurant waiter, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy reached the same airport on Sunday evening to resume his mass contact initiative which was cut short after this heinous attack.
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!