Mysore, the second largest city in the Indian state of Karnataka, is a globally renowned destination to experience the true joy of Vijayadashami. In Karnataka, the tradition of celebrating Dussehra is more than 400 years old. The entire palace of the city of Mysore is lit up for the propitious occasion.
Delhi, the capital city of India, also brings in the most exciting festival of Dussehra in a different manner. The festival is celebrated with continuous fun, fanfare and dancing. The city is also famous for hosting the best Ram Leela shows.
Varanasi is another beautiful Indian destination to celebrate the festival of Vijayadashami. It is one of the holiest places in the country as well. Like Delhi, Varanasi also hosts Ram Leela shows. For devotees, the city remains a favorite place of visit for ten long days.
India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital New Delhi sources stated that when Xi Jinping flew from Chennai to Kathmandu on Saturday, he became the first Chinese President to visit Nepal in 23 years. Earlier on Sunday, he rounded up the trip by signing as many as 20 agreements with Nepalese Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli, including the building
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370
- BJP may face tough time in Thanesar seat as Ex- INLD chief joined Congress
- Mobile Phone services to be restored from October 14 at Kashmir
- Will TSRTC Bus services be restored by October 21?
- PM Modi took to Twitter to answer what he was carrying while plogging at Mamallapuram beach