Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today, in Delhi. Tiwary was aged 93. He was the only leader in India who had been the chief minister of two states at the same time, as he had been the chief minister of two states, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand at the same time.
One of the most saddening facts was that he had passed away on his birthday itself. He had been admitted to max Hospital in Delhi as he was already having kidney failure, and with the treatment not helping to save him, he passed away.
He had been the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh from 76-77, 84-85, 88-89, and chief minister of UP between 2002-07.
Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles Sources from Hanoi, Vietnam stated that at a barbershop tucked away in a Hanoi alley, Le Phuc Hai patiently waits for the dye to turn his black hair the orange shade of President Donald Trump’s locks. Meanwhile on a chair next to him, 9 year old To Gia Huy emerges as the spitting image of a miniature Kim
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'