Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today, in Delhi. Tiwary was aged 93. He was the only leader in India who had been the chief minister of two states at the same time, as he had been the chief minister of two states, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand at the same time.
One of the most saddening facts was that he had passed away on his birthday itself. He had been admitted to max Hospital in Delhi as he was already having kidney failure, and with the treatment not helping to save him, he passed away.
He had been the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh from 76-77, 84-85, 88-89, and chief minister of UP between 2002-07.
Cochin International Airport bags an award Thiruvananthapuram sources stated that as per report Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) will be honored by the UN with the ‘Champion of Earth Prize’ for the year 2018, after having successfully implemented the use of solar energy rendering it the world’s only airport run on solar power. Meanwhile this comes just three years after the airport took on a gargantuan task in October 2015 to power the airport fully and exclusively through solar energy.
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome