The meteorological department of Chennai has announced on when the northeastern monsoon will begin in the state. Due to the southwestern Monsoons there were heavy rains in Tamil Nadu as well and despite heat waves and pressure zones created, there were heavy rainfall in many places of Tamilnadu.
Yesterday there was heavy rainfall in various parts of Tamilnadu and it was believed that the northeast monsoon will be arriving sooner to Tamilnadu.
From today morning the climate had been hot and meteorological department of Chennai had announced that today and tomorrow there will be rains across Chennai, Pondicherry, for next two days and that northeast monsoon will begin by end of October.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam