According to sources with several posts and articles being circulated on social media about Banks remaining shut for three consecutive days in lieu of Dussehra and Diwali holidays, customers are in a state of panic when they come across headlines like Banks to remain shut this festive season, ATMS may run out of cash and Shortage of cash at bank ATMs due to holidays and these articles have pressed the panic button.
Furthermore this kind of news creates a kind of fear psychosis among people and send them rushing to the nearest ATMs to hoard cash. Hence this leads to a huge rush at the banks and ATMs, especially during the festive season and eventually the ATMs also run dry which confirms the worst fears triggered by such news items. Meanwhile banks do not shut down continuously for three consecutive days unless there is a holiday on a Friday, followed by a 2nd or 4th Saturday and a Sunday at one go.
Furthermore if a bank functions on a holiday, there cannot be any business hours on that day and there will be no financial transactions made during that day even though the Bank remains open. Moreover every 2nd and 4th Saturday is a holiday for all the banks as per the RBI Gazette notification made in the year 2015. Presently Reserve Bank of India (RBI) clarifies the position on the functioning of banks on a holiday declared under the Negotiable Instruments Act in the interest of public.
TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results After the results of the General Election, TDP is going to be split in two as Nandamuri TDP and Nara TDP, BJP MLC Madhav said. The bicycle (TDP Symbol) got punctured and will soon become into pieces, Madhav said. Chandrababu criticized the BJP and is trying to meet the National leaders for his survival, Madhav alleged.
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey
- Did Sonia Gandhi invited leaders of United Progressive Alliance in Delhi?
- What do astrologers & numerologists says about election results?
- Twinkle Khanna mocks Modi by doing Meditation like him
- Namo channel disappears from all TV the very next day after the Elections!
- Why should I apologize? Vivek Oberoi slams Netizens for his Aishwarya Rai meme
- CBN's meet with Mamata Banerjee is a whiff of worry!
- What are the results of Exit Polls in Telugu states?
- Axis My India EXIT Poll has many errors!
- Who is the best politician Chiranjeevi or Pawan Kalyan?
- Tamilnadu exit polls suggested AIADMK would get 10-12 seats in 38 constituencies