Sydney sources stated that Britain's Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle on Friday ditched their shoes on the iconic Bondi beach as they joined an Australian group raising mental health awareness. Meanwhile on the day four of their Oceania tour, the royal couple who are expecting their first baby in spring 2019, would later meet Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison. Accordingly early in the day they met members of One Wave, a surfing community group that promotes mental health and personal well-being.
Furthermore the couple received Hawaiian crowns and sat down on the sand, hugging the group in a so-called "anti-bad vibes" circle. As per report "Fluro Friday" began on Bondi Beach in 2013. Hence the popular initiative is now practiced in more than a hundred beaches in California, Hawaii, and Mexico, among others, according to the OneWave website.
Moreover on the fifth day of their tour, Harry would climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge to raise the Invictus Games' banner. Reports added he launched the Games in 2014 to provide disabled veterans and military personnel an opportunity. Further this year Invictus Games would be held from October 20 to 28. Harry would meet some of the Invictus Games participants on Saturday.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike