Hyderabad sources stated that Star campaigner for the Telangana Congress, Vijayashanti reacted to Home Minister Nayani Narasimha Reddy's statement that there is no place for Maoists in the State of Telangana. The former actress said that revolution is a result of repression and that people haven't forgotten the gruesome deaths of Warangal Maoists Sruthi and Sagar. Vijayashanti said that the Telangana government to date has no answers about this encounter.
Vijayashanti released a press release on Thursday, where she said that government cannot be absolved from murder and that situations would not change if the law and order is not taken care of in a humane way. In the interest of public welfare, peace talks are the only permanent solutions for this issue, she added.
Talking about the seat-sharing issue with the Grand Alliance, she said that except for the Siddipet constituency, if any other seats are given to others, there is a possibility of losing the Medak parliament seat. The Grand alliance members don't stand a chance of winning any of the assembly seats in the Medak zone. If a party does have a winning chance, it is the Congress, she said. She also stated that the Congress is not prepared to share these seats with other members of the Grand Alliance.
Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President? It has been reported from US media that, the 63 year old former Pepsico CEO based out of India Indra Nooyi is in contention for the role of president of World Bank. Indra Nooyi had for 12 years lead beverage company Pepsico before she had stepped down last year. US President Donald Trump's eldest daughter Ivanka Trump who is a part of the selection committee that decides nominees
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team