Hyderabad sources stated that Star campaigner for the Telangana Congress, Vijayashanti reacted to Home Minister Nayani Narasimha Reddy's statement that there is no place for Maoists in the State of Telangana. The former actress said that revolution is a result of repression and that people haven't forgotten the gruesome deaths of Warangal Maoists Sruthi and Sagar. Vijayashanti said that the Telangana government to date has no answers about this encounter.
Vijayashanti released a press release on Thursday, where she said that government cannot be absolved from murder and that situations would not change if the law and order is not taken care of in a humane way. In the interest of public welfare, peace talks are the only permanent solutions for this issue, she added.
Talking about the seat-sharing issue with the Grand Alliance, she said that except for the Siddipet constituency, if any other seats are given to others, there is a possibility of losing the Medak parliament seat. The Grand alliance members don't stand a chance of winning any of the assembly seats in the Medak zone. If a party does have a winning chance, it is the Congress, she said. She also stated that the Congress is not prepared to share these seats with other members of the Grand Alliance.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority