As per report from Hyderabad an exclusive and certified 'Dog Park', billed as the country’s first and boasting of facilities including a walking track, off leash areas and a clinic was inaugurated at Kondapur. Meanwhile an official press release said when spread across an area of 1.2 acres, the park was inaugurated by Telangana chief secretary SK Joshi.
Accordingly the Rs one crore park provides a healthy and safe open environment for the pets, principal secretary to municipal administration Arvind Kumar said on his twitter account. Furthermore a zonal commissioner of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Harichandana Dasari had said a veterinarian and a trainer would be deployed at the park and vaccination would be administered to the pets free of cost.
Hence it also has dog training and exercise equipment,
splash pool, two lawns, an amphitheater, loo cafe, separate enclosures for big
and small dogs among other facilities. Moreover
the location of the
facility, certified by the Kennel Club
of India, was earlier a garbage dump.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority